A bag-in-box solution called the Collapsible LDPE cubitainer from http://www.cubecan.com
The Cubitainer combines a flexible, heavy-duty Cube Insert made from linear low-density polyethylene, placed inside a corrugated fiberboard overpack. 18-L and 20-L bag-in-box style container of sake for restaurant use
The Collapsible plastics soft cubitainer is a practical,safe and economical method of carrying and storing potable water,sake,mirin,plug wine,cooking wine,rice wine,liquid sauces,condiment,edible oil,liquid sugar,millet wine,Soy sauce,foodstuff additives,Vinegar,rice flavoured spirit vinegar,and other liquid foods,
- Emergency Container for individual or family distribution.
- Material: compliant for water storage and food contact,Food Grade LDPE.
- Tap is an option. To be order separately.
Injection molded screw cap with integral cap or quick serve tap and spigot,
- Accomplishes the UN resistance test. Should resist 3 drop tests from 1.2 m high, filled with water
- Spout: 38mm standard spout ensure filling the jerry can with the minimum waste of liquids. Cap. I. D. 38 mm.
- Size: 18 L, 20 L; Other capacities: under request